Insurance Information for Rotary Youth Exchange Students
Rotary International requires all inbound and outbound exchange students to purchase medical/liability insurance that covers the student from the date of departure until they return to their sponsor country.
All students coming to Colorado must purchase CISI-Bolduc insurance Plan B. The cost of the insurance for 2018-2019 is in the process of being finalized. The cost of the coverage for 2017-2018 was $1,099.
For more information or to purchase the insurance go to www.cisi-bolduc.com
The insurance provider for students leaving Colorado for their exchange is determined by the host country. The requirement for specific countries is discussed at the Interview Weekend in December and can be obtained from the relevant Country Contact.
* If the host country requires the student to purchase their local insurance (in the exchange country) the cost will range from approximately $519 to $1,600
Families can choose to purchase additional coverage:
– Plan A and Personal Liability $567 if the host country requires their insurance and the family would like additional optional insurance
– Plan C = limited additional coverage $315 the host country requires their insurance and the family would like additional optional insurance
* If the host country requires the student to purchase insurance through the sponsor district (RMRYE), the family must purchase CISI-Bolduc insurance Plan B. Plan B is a combination of Medical and Personal Liability, the cost is $839.
Amounts are 2018-19 fees. or more information or to purchase the insurance go to www.cisi-bolduc.com
– For estimated costs by country, please download this PDF